For FREE help finding a Medicare plan,
Click here or call 1-800-729-9590.
Starting now, Medicare payments will be determined by the 2015 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule. The rule brings a number of changes that are critical for doctors and practice managers to understand.
Join us Wednesday, December 17, 2014 as we review the key highlights of the CMS ruling, including:
* Status quo on the Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR)
* Changes to primary care and chronic care management
* Enhanced transparency in setting PFS rates
* Adjusting potentially undervalued services
* Expanding of telehealth services
* Plus much more…
In addition to the MPFS, we will also address the changes with the -59 modifier, how it will impact medical billing submissions and provider reimbursement, and what you need to do to prepare your physicians and coders for the January 1 switch.