For FREE help finding a Medicare plan,
Click here or call 1-800-729-9590.
This presentation will describe a structured approach to successfully launching a program for the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model. Based on years of experience with bundled programs, this roadmap provides the basis for developing a targeted plan for your organization as the April 1, 2016 deadline for CJR rapidly approaches.
Key topics to be addressed include:
• Overview of CJR rules and program requirements
• CJR implications for your organization
• Bundle evaluation – financial and clinical issues
• Gainsharing considerations with program collaborators
• Designing an effective post-acute care network
• Using analytics to develop and monitor your program
• Key “must-dos” for an April 1, 2016 launch
1. Describe the rules and requirements of CJR
2. Assess the key success drivers in bundle performance
3. Evaluate where and why organizations fail in bundles
4. Develop strategies and tactics to create a post-acute partnership
5. Illustrate risk stratification factors in bundle design
About the Speaker:
Sheldon Hamburger is an Alternative Payment Model advisor for hospitals and healthcare firms nationally. With a focus on program implementation, he brings extensive knowledge and experience gained from more than 25 years of healthcare financial consulting, technology design and development, and sales & marketing strategy for Fortune 1000 clients. He is a frequently sought-after speaker and writer on regulatory and technology trends affecting hospital operations, provider reimbursement issues, BPCI / CJR, programs and regulations, medical expense strategies and payer-provider dynamics. Residing in Raleigh, he is an active member of HIMSS, HFMA, & ACHE. He earned his B.S.E. in Computer Engineering from the University of Michigan.