Call (888) 310-0376 to Compare Top Rated Medicare Advantage plans. Compare Medicare Advantage Plans by following these helpful tips to enroll in your best Medicare Advantage Plan option.
Visit to get access to hundreds of articles on Medicare Advantage, Medicare supplements and Part D insurance.
The first tip to help you get the best plan is to compare Medicare Advantage Plans every year during the Annual Election period. Medicare Advantage Plan benefits, out-of-pocket costs and provider directories can undergo changes every year.
Your current plan may suit your needs in every respect but may not for the following calendar year. and even if it seem like it will be suitable, there may be changes to another plan that by by-passed the previous year, that will make it your best plan option.
When you compare Medicare Advantage Plans you should carefully review 3 plan documents for any Advantage Plan that you are considering.
1. The Summary of Benefits – All plan benefits and their respective costs will be outlined in detail. Do not enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan only after reviewing the outline of benefits which is really just a top level view hitting the highlights.
When you review the plan's Summary of Benefits, become familiar with what is covered, how much it will cost and what your annual maximum out-of-pocket amount is. Review the extra benefits like dental and vision so you're not disappointed when you plan on using them. Many dental and vision benefits are merely discounts and not insurance. Be particularly mindful of dental networks, as Medicare advantage Plans are notorious for skimpy dental networks.
2. The Medicare Advantage Plan Provider Directory – Too many people jump into a plan because their primary care provider is in network, only to be disappointed later when the lab or hospital that they prefer is not included. Be sure that your specialists, preferred hospital and ancillary facilities are in network as well.
3. The Part D Formulary – The formulary will list every drug covered by a specific plan. It will also indicate which tiers those drugs are placed in. Your goal is to find a plan that included all your drugs.
To learn more about Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplement plans Get my Free 8 Part Video Mini-Course. Visit
1. What you need to know about Medicare Advantage before you enroll
2. The differences between the 6 types of Medicare Advantage plans and why it matters
3. Medicare Advantage Special Enrollment Periods you may have never heard of
4. The best time to buy a Medicare Supplement
5. How to buy a Medicare Supplement Guaranteed… regardless of your current health
6. The difference between the 10 standardized Medicare Supplements
7. What you should consider when choosing between Medigap & Advantage
8. Little known criteria you should consider when choosing a plan
Get Instant Access Now…