For FREE help finding a Medicare plan,
Click here or call 1-800-729-9590.
Calling any government agency is never fun, medicare is no exception. If you're a photographer you may find my Lightroom Presets handy:
Make A One-Time PayPal Contribution: ➜
Gives A Minute Patreon: ➜
Gives A Minute Maker Support: ➜
Gives A Minute Merch: ➜
Share this video: ➜
This is daily vlog 189 since I began this channel in August 2015 and today between 12:32 and 12:36 I was at home calling Medicare for a replacement card.
Subscribe for more ➜
Yesterday's Vlog ➜
My Gear List For Vlogging:
• Vlogging Camera ➜ Panasonic Lumix GH5:
• Lens ➜ Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II:
• Microphone ➜ RØDE VideoMic Pro+:
• Microphone Wind Shield ➜ RØDE VMPR Deadcat Furry Wind Cover:
• Cold Shoe Splitter ➜ Neewer Triple 3 Cold Shoe Mount Bracket:
• On Camera Light ➜ Genaray LED-5700:
• Underwater Camera 1 ➜ GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition:
• Underwater Camera 2 ➜ GoPro Hero 5 Black Edition:
• Tripod ➜ JOBY Focus:
• Phone Tripod ➜ JOBY GripTight For Large Phones:
• Tablet Tripod ➜ JOBY GripTight Pro Tablet:
• Drone ➜ DJI Phantom 4:
• Carry On Drone Bag ➜ Manfrotto MB BP-D1:
My Gear List For Stills Photography:
• Main Camera ➜ Canon 1DX: (this is the Mark II, I'm still using the Mark I)
• Backup Camera ➜ Canon 5D: (yes, I still shoot on the 5D "classic" – it's rad!)
• Long Lense ➜ Canon 70-200 f/2.8 II:
• Portrait Lense ➜ Canon 24-70 f/2.8 II:
• Wide Lense ➜ Canon 16-35 f/2.8 II:
• Fisheye Lense ➜ Canon 15mm f/2.8:
• Speedlite ➜ Canon 600EX-RT:
• Speedlite Transmitter ➜ Canon ST-E3-RT:
• Location Lighting Power Pack ➜ Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS:
• Location Lighting ➜ Elinchrom Ranger S Head:
• Location Lighting ➜ Elinchrom Rotalux Deep Octabox 100cm:
Gives A Minute Amazon Influencer Page:
These 4 minute vlogs are my take on the daily vlog concept.
I knew I wanted to do something slightly different to what I see other vloggers doing here on YouTube. Instead, I thought it might be interesting to take a snap-shot of my day with no edits, no cuts and no re-takes.
But then I thought which part of the day would make the most interesting content?
I couldn't work this bit out so instead I decided to showcase an entire 24 hour period in separate 4 minute vlogs, starting at midnight.
How did I come up with 4 minutes?
Well, 4 goes into 60 15 times, so 15 vlogs at 4 minutes each will make 1 hour. There are 24 hours in a day, so 360 separate 4 minute vlogs will be a 24 hour period of my life.
So for the next 360 days you will see 4 minute snippets of my day and each one will start 4 minutes after the one before it.
Is this um?
I am um.