If you are retiring before the age of 65 and do not have retiree insurance benefits, you may need to bridge the gap to Medicare. In the video, Jason Thomas, CFP® compares the various options for bridging the gap to Medicare.
Options for Bridging the Gap to Medicare:
– Spouse's Health Plan
– Exchange Plans
– Private Insurance
View the next video in the Understanding Medicare Video Series here:
If you would like to schedule a free assessment with one of our CFP® professionals, click here:
Make sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and stay tuned for the next episode of “Your Money, Your Wealth.”
Channels & show times:
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.