Our Client is looking for a motivated, experienced actuary with a passion for transforming the healthcare delivery system and perfecting member experience. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help build a new and innovative Medicare Advantage product to drive better quality and more affordable care for members. The VP & Actuary Medicare Advantage role provides leadership for strategy and execution to meet segment objectives. This role may manage an area of professionals to meet company goals while maintaining actuarial professional standards. As Insurance Recruiters, this job is one of our many exceptional actuary jobs in addition to our other insurance jobs.
Essential job functions are:
• Directs monitoring and financial analysis of product line profitability (GAAP, value-added, statutory, etc.) as a result of the implementation of product pricing strategies for assigned product lines. Provide recommendations and report findings and business projections to senior management.
• Directs all actuarial assumptions while valuing or projecting various product lines. Drive growth and differentiation through the design, development and implementation of new products (product lines specific to department) that satisfy marketing objectives and are actuarially sound to support short and long-term profit objectives of the Client.
• Oversees the investigation of profit and financial problems and opportunities as they relate to assigned product lines of our Client to contribute to achievement of revenue and product line profitability goals with minimum adverse effect on third parties.
• Determines product line ability to respond to and expected financial impact of new challenges brought about by pending regulatory changes, including state and federal reform.
• Monitors, facilitates and controls corrective actions with respect to product experience to contribute to achievement of revenue and product line profitability goals with minimum adverse effect on customers and producers.
• Remains current on new insurance products, procedures and regulatory reforms by actively participating in industry professional groups and various company and state-sponsored committees.
• Supports the execution of segment analytics vision and strategy, in alignment with insights, analytics and customer experience leadership across the enterprise. Collaborates to support enterprise data strategy.
• Assesses and illustrates trade-offs between customer value and satisfaction and company value/financial performance metrics.
• Supports, advocates and contributes to maturation of customer experience practice within segment.
• Works effectively with corporate partners to execute segment strategy and add customer value.
The link to this job is
The link to our website is