Medicare Supplement Plans vs Medicare Advantage Plans

For FREE help finding a Medicare plan,
Click here or call 1-800-729-9590.

Medicare only covers 80%. What's important to you when it comes to the other 20% coverage? Medicare Supplement Plans vs Medicare Advantage Plans:

Do you want the freedom to keep or choose your doctors and other health care providers?

This is just one of the areas covered in this video that compares Medicare Supplement Plans vs Medicare Advantage Plans.

If you have additional questions or need counsel on what plan is best for you, call Chad Cason at 888.901.4870 or email [email protected]

You might also enjoy:

"How To Find The Best Medicare Supplement Rate and Coverage"

Social Media

YouTube Channel

Facebook Page

Twitter

Google Plus

Subscribe To Our Channel

Medicare Supplement Plans vs Medicare Advantage Plans

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *