For FREE help finding a Medicare plan,
Click here or call 1-800-729-9590.
By October 5, join the fight to maintain access to therapy services. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) proposed 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Rule contains a 9% cut to reimbursement for therapy services to offset new increases to the value of office visit evaluation and management codes that primarily benefit primary care physicians.
In this 3-minute video, AOTA’s Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Sharmila Sandhu, JD, and AOTA’s Vice President of Federal Affairs Heather Parsons, MSOT, explain the potential cut to reimbursement for therapy services and the 5 things you can do to join our advocacy work and fight the cuts:
1. Comment on the proposed fee schedule rule on regulations.gov by October 5 using AOTA’s ready-made template letter.
2. Share information on social media. On Twitter and Instagram, you can join AOTA and our partner organizations in using #fightthecut. On Facebook and LinkedIn, you can direct others to our resources.
3. Call your Senators and your Representatives using AOTA-provided talking points.
4. Write your Senators and your Representatives through our Legislative Action Center and personalize it with your own story.
5. Share this information and help others advocate to fight the cuts.
Submit comments to CMS:
AOTA’s Legislative Action Center: www.aota.org/takeaction
See full article at