For FREE help finding a Medicare plan,
Click here or call 1-800-729-9590.
Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes referred to as Part C, are health plan options approved by Medicare and provided by private companies, like EmblemHealth. They offer excellent benefits, often for low—or no—monthly premiums
Medicare Advantage plans, known as Part C, combine Parts A and B in one simple plan. Some plans give you Part D prescription drug coverage with Medicare Advantage for the same price!
Medicare Advantage may include a range of benefits, including:
– Preventive services like annual physicals
– Part D prescription drug coverage
– Office visits for primary care and specialist providers
– Inpatient and outpatient hospital care
Who can enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan?
You can enroll if you:
– Qualify for Medicare Part A
– Are enrolled in and continue to pay for Medicare Part B
– Reside in the plan's service area
Learn more here:
Or call us at: 1-800-459-3459 (TTY: 711)